PulPaper is one of the largest pulp and paper exhibitions in the world
Held in Helsinki, Finland, since 1987, it provides first class business opportunities for the global industry.
The 9th edition of PulPaper in Messukeskus, Expo and Convention Center, Helsinki, will be arranged in May 29-31, 2018.
Last time, in year 2014
- the exhibition hosted 453 exhibitors from 29 countries in 193 stands
- visitors came to Helsinki from over 72 countries worldwide, making it the most international event of its kind
- visitor figure after the three days was 9428 from 72 countries.
Welcome to be part of the latest development within the industry!
New for the next edition of the event is a good investment climate in the Nordic countries in combination with a rapid development of the industry.
Represented at PulPaper
• Paper and board • Pulp production • Pumps, piping, valves • Process control • Maintenance and Operating safety • Instrumentation • Energy • Chemicals • Environment protection • Planning and Construction • Transport and Material handling • Conversion • Biofuels Raw materials • Raw material production • Machine components and subsystems
• Automation, process optimization and measurement • Services • Industrial IT and communication