PulPaper is one of the largest pulp and paper exhibitions in the world
Held in Helsinki, Finland, since 1987, it provides first class business opportunities for the global industry.
The 9th edition of PulPaper in Messukeskus, Expo and Convention Center, Helsinki, will be arranged in May 29-31, 2018.
Last time, in year 2014
- the exhibition hosted 453 exhibitors from 29 countries in 193 stands
- visitors came to Helsinki from over 72 countries worldwide, making it the most international event of its kind
- visitor figure after the three days was 9428 from 72 countries.
Welcome to be part of the latest development within the industry!
New for the next edition of the event is a good investment climate in the Nordic countries in combination with a rapid development of the industry.
Represented at PulPaper
• Paper and board • Pulp production • Pumps, piping, valves • Process control • Maintenance and Operating safety • Instrumentation • Energy • Chemicals • Environment protection • Planning and Construction • Transport and Material handling • Conversion • Biofuels Raw materials • Raw material production • Machine components and subsystems
• Automation, process optimization and measurement • Services • Industrial IT and communication
VISIT TOMORROW TODAY
The event’s theme – Visit tomorrow today – is clearly focused on the future. The programme includes both paid conferences and free lectures. The exhibition itself is free of charge.
Topics in PulPaper’s conference programme include the circular economy, 3D printing, the bioeconomy, climate change, digitalisation, and the opportunities afforded by the industrial internet. Practical examples from companies bring a concrete aspect to these visions of the future.
Business Forum – a new seminar package targeted at company management – will be held on the opening day. Its speakers will be forefront opinion leaders from both Finland and abroad, and their topics will range from consumer habits to change management, and from innovation to sustainable development.
The exhibition area’s Future Square stage will run a free programme focusing on the opportunities afforded by the bioeconomy and career outlooks for industry students. The programme will also be supplemented with visits to pioneering companies in the industry, such as the new bioproduct mill in Äänekoski.
ADMISSION FEES TO CONFERENCES, PULPAPER PARTY AND EXCURSIONS
The admission to the Conference and Exhibition:
– the Business Forum (on Tuesday) 300 €. Early bird price 270 €, valid until 28.2.2018.
– the PulPaper Conference 450 €. Early bird price 405 €, valid until 28.2.2018.
– Simultaneously with the Business forum there will be the 3D printing conference (organizer: VTT) admission
price 250 €, price is valid until the end.
– Students and startup companies -50 % (normal price, no early bird pricing)
– Exhibition, free of charge
PulPaper Party 30.5.2018 starting 18:30 at Vanha Ylioppilastalo:
– Early bird price for buffet dinner 59 €, valid until 28.2.2018. Normal price 65 €.
– The new sponsorship package at the party. All PulPaper Party sponsors along with the Pulpaper Conference
sponsors will have logo visibility at banners, website, TV screens, invitation card, tables etc.. Offer valid until
1. Main PulPaper Party Sponsor status, 2500€ (50 tickets)
2. Sponsor, 1500€ (30 tickets)
Excursions to Äänekoski and Kotkamills:
– There will be 2×100 place to Äänekoski and 1×50 place to Kotkamills.
– Tickets are primarily sold to conference and Business Forum participants. After 31.3.2017 tickets are available
for all exhibition participants and visitors.
• Departure 31st May to Jyväskylä – Äänekoski (hotel at Jyväskylä Sokos Hotel Paviljonki booked)
• Departure 1st June to Äänekoski
• Departure 1st June to Kotkamills